The answer is absolutely a big YES. Most people are looking for financial freedom. Who would not want to be financially free for life, right? Given such, the best way to make things done is to be financially literate. Literacy on finances can be a very common thing for most people. Many may tell that it is all about budgeting and saving some of the monthly salary or business funds.
* You save today and not tomorrow. Savings must be a routine. It should not be something that you do when few funds is left from your salary. The standard process should be by the time you get hands off on your pay check, there should automatically allocation for savings and emergency fund. Today, when an employee gets hold of pay check, it has already been deducted with loans that should be settled in a certain amount of time.
* Money is spent right before it is earned. It is very hard not to be tempted to renovate the house, buy a new car, gadgets and even clothes and shoes from the huge sale at the mall. There will even be instances when we say to ourselves that we work hard and thus we deserve that brand new branded bag. Yeah, we may truly deserve one. Yet saying the same phrase each month may no longer be normal. Like what was stated above, most pay salaries only good to pay off that minimum amount due of a credit card bill.
* People save money only in banks. There is nothing wrong in saving in banks. Yet, it is also a better idea to think about other options on how to make money grow better without worrying on inflation and too much tax.
* Do business while employed. Most people may argue as to why they need to work when they already have a profitable business. Yeah, having to put up your own business also requires much of your time. But let’s face it, not all businesses last for decades. It is better if you have an alternative means of income. It is just a matter of having an alternate source of funds in case there is an economic down turn.
Other ways to prepare for the future to have Money For Life
* Trade on stocks. This way of investment may require not just time but also knowledge. It is because you will personally need to make a wise choice on where to put your money. It will require deep understanding of the market.
* Bonds. There are companies that offer this kind of investment. Government agencies even promises guaranteed rate of interest on bonds. Here, there is no need to worry a lot because the company where you invested the money will ensure your money will accumulate pretty much good return of interest.
* Mutual Fund. When you invested on mutual fund, you no longer need to worry much about the funds because there are fund managers who will take care of it.
Which company could offer #moneyforlife?
Since in the beginning of this article, I have already mentioned that money for life is possible, it is best to know which company can offer it to you. All you need to do is to say yes to their offers and you will be on the right track of being financially free. The company is none other than Sun Life. Although most people can brand it as an insurance company, the good news is, it is more than just offering life insurance. Currently, the company offer several products that can give you the protection that you need in case of sudden death and also living benefits should you need money to enjoy life ahead of you or your family.
Considering that the way to be financially free is to first have a life insurance, yeah you can contact your most trusted financial advisor and get one. But the good thing is, you can now hit two birds in one stone. It is by getting a life insurance while your money grows. It is with the latest variable universal life products of Sun Life that gives you pretty good death coverage while a portion of your premium paid goes to your investment. This is a very good offer that all Filipinos need to take advantage of. The fund value that comes with it can be used for future goals like to build a house, buy a new car, fund education or income protection upon retirement. Truly, anything is brighter under the Sun.